Senior Network Administrator
Reporting to the Senior Manager IT Operations, Avigilon is seeking a capable, dynamic, experienced, and highly qualified Senior Network Administrator to be a key member of our IT Operations team. This role will be accountable for supporting Avigilon’s local and global networks, and security portfolio.
- Design, implementation and support of the corporate network including LAN, WAN, Wireless, Data Center, Video Conferencing and Voice solutions.
- Multilayer switching design and support in large facility, manufacturing and data center environments
- Design and implementation of Cisco voice solutions including but not limited to CUCM and Unity
- Management of various network and voice related activities throughout Avigilon’s global environment based upon business need
- The ability to work independently with minimal supervision to execute the required activities to ensure business requirements are met
- Works with Senior Manager IT Operations, and other subject matter experts to define project and operational needs and prioritize accordingly
- Mentoring and supporting Service Desk staff in any new IT services introduced by the Network and Security Team
- May supervise professional staff in the form of vendor/partners and/or contractors
- Ensure Change management procedures are followed to minimize risk and maximize systems up time and performance
- Ensure formal SLA’s that meet business requirements are adhered to
- Ensure incident response and management protocols and process are effectively and consistently followed
- 3 – 5 Years of Network Analyst/Engineer experience in a large multinational enterprise environment
- Demonstrated experience with OSPF, EIGRP and BGP dynamic routing protocols and redistribution
- Design and implementation knowledge and experienced management of voice infrastructure in a CISCO environment with SIP, PRI and POTS
- Multilayer switching experience in large facility, campus and data center environments
- Experience in a multi-business unit environment with R&D/Engineering, Manufacturing and Sales teams bringing various requirements to the voice and network solutions of the organization
- CCNA, CCNP, CCIE certifications are considered an asset
- Familiar with IT Security standards and tools, Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) certification and asset
- Project and Vendor management experience
Perks and Benefits:
As a full-time employee at Avigilon, you are eligible to receive a comprehensive benefits package which includes MSP, extended health, dental, medical insurance while travelling, and the opportunity to participate in the Employee Share Purchase Plan (ESPP). You will also receive a health spending account to cover additional healthcare costs, such as vision care, RMT and chiropractor visits.