Inside Sales Representative, Benelux
Avigilon (TSX: AVO) provides trusted security solutions to the global market. Avigilon designs, develops, and manufactures video analytics, network video management software and hardware, surveillance cameras, and access control solutions. Avigilon’s solutions have been installed at thousands of customer sites, including school campuses, transportation systems, healthcare centers, public venues, critical infrastructure, prisons, factories, casinos, airports, financial institutions, government facilities, and retailers.
The Inside Sales Representative holds a key position that requires a dynamic individual who is knowledgeable and passionate about surveillance and is highly customer focused and efficient.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Create, respond to and mange sales leads.
- Make outbound phone calls as defined and directed by Inside Sales Manager, EMEA and Senior Manager, Global Inside Sales.
- Provide support to the Sales Team, including Regional Sales Managers (RSMs), Regional Sales Directors (RSDs) and other members of the sales team as directed. This will include co-managing relationships with partners, integrators, VARs (Value Added Resellers) and end-users.
- Tasks will include prospecting for new business, following up on existing opportunities, assistance in generating proposals, quotes, and system design.
- Provide Salesforce.com data entry support as directed by the RSM/RSD.
- Qualify all existing leads in Salesforce.com and all Avigilon lead databases and resources set forth by the Inside Sales Team Lead that may be generated from sales, tradeshows, tele-sales, marketing, referrals, partners, website, consultants, and call campaigns.
- Coordinate, promote and lead webinars in your assigned region as directed by the Inside Sales Team Lead.
- Meet or exceed quarterly and annual sales objectives for your assigned territory.
- Two to five years of experience within a sales organization
- Preferred experience with technology sales.
- Preferred Salesforce.com CRM experience
- Dutch and French native speakers
Follow and learn more about Avigilon at: