SAP Senior ABAP Developer
The SAP Senior ABAP Developer is a highly motivated candidate with exceptional ABAP development skills. The successful candidate will have senior level technical expertise and will form part of a core team of specialists responsible for the specification, development and support of an organization-wide SAP system.
- Delivering solutions to business requirements while working on ABAP development including system analysis, design, coding, and documentation of Workflows, Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Enhancements and Forms (W.R.I.C.E.F).
- Maintenance of the SAP environment through proactive incident root cause analysis and problem resolution.
- Provides system administration and coding best practice.
- Possess six to eight years’ of ABAP development experience in project delivery and/or support mode.
- Experience in analyzing requirements and delivering W.R.I.C.E.F and resolve any gaps.
- Excellent knowledge of Object Oriented Development (ABAP Objects).
- Excellent experience with ALE/IDOC/EDI development and architecture.
- Good knowledge of XML data processing with ABAP.
- Customizing standard objects: BADI, User exits, Enhancement implementations, BTEs.
- Design and develop ABAP ALV reports.
- Excellent knowledge of DDIC (Tables, Structures, and Search helps, Data elements, Domains etc.)
- Experience working with SAPScripts, Adobe forms, Smartforms.
- Good knowledge of developments of RF programs, with ITS technology and Web Services.
- Experience working with HANA DB.
- Ability to enhance screens using screen painter, variants.
- Experience in solution interfacing involving SAP ECC SD, SCM and FICO Modules.
- Understanding of technologies related to SAP integration with 3rd party software / Middleware technologies
- Experience working with ECC 4.6 or later versions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Detail oriented, analytical and very organized with ability to multitask.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- A result oriented individual who thrives working in a fast paced environment.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills; Able to build strong and successful long-term working relationships; Strong ability to achieve objectives by working with others in an organizational context
- Working knowledge of SAP Solution Manager ChaRM process is a nice to have
- SAP upgrade project experience is a nice to have
- Must be eligible to work in Canada
Perks and Benefits:
As a full-time employee at Avigilon, you are eligible to receive a comprehensive benefits package which includes MSP, extended health, dental, medical insurance while travelling, and the opportunity to participate in the Employee Share Purchase Plan (ESPP). You will also receive a health spending account to cover additional healthcare costs, such as vision care, RMT and chiropractor visits.