Business Analyst, Customer Service
Reporting to the Senior Manager IT Operations, Avigilon is seeking a capable, dynamic, experienced, and highly qualified Senior Network Administrator to be a key member of our IT Operations team. This role will be accountable for supporting Avigilon’s local and global networks, and security portfolio.
The Customer Service Business Analyst is an exciting opportunity working with internal business partners to define and refine new process and system specifications representing Customer Service. You will be responsible for coordinating with internal business Leads to design, develop, and release new processes and efficiencies into production, and follow through with proactive and strategic actions that help achieve business and corporate growth objectives.
The Customer Service Business Analyst will be responsible for engaging the business users to understand their needs; being the communication bridge between IT and the business stakeholders; clearly stating the business needs and align with business processes.
- Work cross-functionally with other business units to help identify, assess and solve business challenges
- Evaluate current business processes, identify opportunities, and provide recommendations for changes to business processes using established methodology.
- Gather business requirements through interviewing subject-matter experts
- Translate business requirements into system and functional requirements
- Coordinate systems development with IT team and third party providers if required
- Participate to systems testing
- Develop training plans and training materials and deliver end-user training
- Assist the Customer Service Team with escalated issues post-launch of initiatives
- Conducting reviews to capture and apply lessons learned for continuous process improvement
- Develop metrics that provide data for process measurement
- Provide system support, including problem identification, diagnosis & technical resolution or escalation point to IT.
- Help to write, maintain, and support all Customer Service internal reporting, including new report design
- Post-secondary degree in business management
- Proven experience working with end users to perform requirements gathering
- Strong experience of delivering change and managing implementation
- Excellent oral, written, interpersonal and presentation communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Minimum of three years of related experience in a similar role
- In-depth SAP and Sales Force knowledge
Preference will be given to candidates with the following:
- Project management experience, including experience involving complex, multi-disciplinary projects with a wide range of stakeholder groups
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel, MS Access, SQL and working knowledge of VBA
Perks and Benefits:
As a full-time employee at Avigilon, you are eligible to receive a comprehensive benefits package which includes MSP, extended health, dental, medical insurance while travelling, and the opportunity to participate in the Employee Share Purchase Plan (ESPP). You will also receive a health spending account to cover additional healthcare costs, such as vision care, RMT and chiropractor visits.
Follow and learn more about Avigilon at: