Marketing Specialist, Paid Media
We are on the hunt for a forward-thinking paid media marketing specialist that sets Avigilon apart in the mind of our core partners and customers. In this role, the candidate will launch and optimize social, print and digital display campaigns. This experienced advertising expert combines key competencies and capabilities to meet Avigilon’s company goals and objectives. The ideal candidate will possess a proven track record of success with developing, implementing, optimizing and measuring advertising campaigns. This role is responsible for campaign performance, assessing campaign trends, facilitating client discussions, and identifying creative new advertising techniques to further campaign performance.
You can be based in our operational headquarters in Plano, Texas. You will be a member of our global marketing team, and report to the Director of Global Brand and Advertising.
- Launch and optimize marketing campaigns for lead generation, social, display and print media, using current marketing platforms.
- Simultaneously manage multiple campaigns with varying budgets/goals, with special emphasis on media spend and ROI targets.
- Determine set-up, including: testing methodologies, reporting requirements, and optimization requirements, ensuring full impact and efficiency of each campaign.
- Keep up-to-date with industry trends and be a subject matter expert on B2B media buying. Spot opportunities for new tactic / improved ROI / forecast investment and return.
- Manage the measurement of advertising campaigns, prioritizing according to scope and business need. Track, analyze and provide regular reporting / updates on KPIs.
- Partner with the website manager, to ensure the appropriate tracking of inbound traffic and leads.
- Collaborate with creative team to align messaging and targeting, based on best practices and campaign objectives for new ad tests.
- Conduct A/B tests, including ad copy and graphic rotations, landing page experimentation, match type, etc. to identify campaign opportunities.
- Partner with content writers and graphic designers to create, launch and optimize display ads and landing pages.
- Perform analysis of all marketing campaigns, generate insights and recommend actionable optimizations.
- Use data, insights, and experience to assist in the development of breakthrough marketing ideas and programs, identify trends, track performance, improve conversion, and optimize spend
- Communicate progress on all campaigns and provide insights that highlight the story behind the data.
- Minimum 5 years work experience in marketing, advertising, or business
- 3 to 5 years of related media planning experience; global experience highly desired
- Fluent in social media, and experienced with Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest paid advertising
- Experience with multi-channel marketing campaigns and with tradeshows and B2B marketing
- Solid business sense; ability to measure ROI / justify spending
- Experience developing marketing strategy and executing corresponding tactics
- Competency in digital and business analytics tools and reporting (SEO, PPC).
- Strong analytical skills, data-driven thinking and motivation to constantly find new ways to improve
- Knowledgeable on latest digital and social marketing trends, best practices and innovations to make confident strategy recommendations
- Proficiency at MS Suite: Excel, Word, PowerPoint
Avigilon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, pregnancy, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. It is the policy of Avigilon to comply with all aspects of the Americans with Disabilities Act. Upon request, Avigilon will provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities who need an accommodation to fully participate in the application process.