Marketing Specialist, Email Marketing
We are on the hunt for a forward-thinking email marketing specialist that sets Avigilon apart in the mind of our core partners and customers. This experience email expert combines key competencies and capabilities to meet Avigilon’s company goals and objectives. The ideal candidate will be a power user of Eloqua and Salesforce.com and will possess proven tracking record of success with developing, implementing, optimizing and measuring email marketing programs and campaigns. This role is responsible for managing the building, scheduling, testing, QA and deployment of all email campaigns.
You will be a member of our global marketing team and report to the Manager, Digital Marketing.
- Create, test and deploy email marketing campaigns based on internal requests leveraging the Eloqua marketing automation system, leveraging data from Salesforce and Google Analytics.
- Manage the email marketing workflow including creating a complete email calendar, campaign set up through salesforce, list segmentation and validation, QA and deployment.
- Deliver reporting based on weekly and monthly email performance, identify trends, track performance and improve conversion rates for emails.
- Subject matter expert for all email regulations including CAN-SPAM and CASL
- Opportunity to gain exposure to additional digital marketing campaigns and initiatives, including website optimization, SEO/SEM and PPC.
- Ability to design and improve lead scoring campaigns within marketing automation, and build out new trigger campaigns to help improve lead flow and lead funnel processes.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree and 2-4 years email marketing experience
- Strong experience building and deploying emails including audience segmentation, email design, HTML coding and campaign set up.
- Experience within CRM and Marketing Automation platform required – Experience in Eloqua platform highly desired.
- Experience developing email lead nurture programs, and lead scoring programs
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to handle multiple email campaigns simultaneously
- Strong Analytics skills, data-driven thinking and motivation to constantly find new ways to improve
- Strong attention to details, self-motivated with a strong work ethic
- Knowledge on latest digital marketing trends, best practices and innovations within the email marketing field
Follow and learn more about Avigilon at:
Avigilon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, pregnancy, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. It is the policy of Avigilon to comply with all aspects of the Americans with Disabilities Act. Upon request, Avigilon will provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities who need an accommodation to fully participate in the application process.