Marketing Specialist, Eloqua Campaign Marketing
Plano, TX, USA
Avigilon (TSX: AVO) provides trusted security solutions to the global market. Avigilon designs, develops, and manufactures video analytics, network video management software and hardware, surveillance cameras, and access control solutions. Avigilon’s solutions have been installed at thousands of customer sites, including school campuses, transportation systems, healthcare centers, public venues, critical infrastructure, prisons, factories, casinos, airports, financial institutions, government facilities, and retailers.
We are on the hunt for a forward-thinking email marketing specialist that sets Avigilon apart in the mind of our core partners and customers. This experienced email expert combines key competencies and capabilities to meet Avigilon’s company goals and objectives. The ideal candidate will be a power user of Eloqua and Salesforce.com and will possess proven tracking record of success with developing, implementing, optimizing and measuring digital marketing programs and campaigns with the Eloqua Marketing Automation platform. This role is responsible for managing the building, scheduling, testing, QA and deployment of all Eloqua demand generation campaigns.
You will be a member of our global marketing team and report to the Manager, Digital Marketing.
- Create, test and deploy digital marketing campaigns based on internal requests leveraging the Eloqua marketing automation system, data from Salesforce and Google Analytics.
- Manage the Eloqua workflow including creating a complete campaign calendar, campaign set up through salesforce, list segmentation and validation, QA and deployment.
- Deliver reporting based on weekly and monthly campaign performance, identify trends, track performance and improve conversion rates for campaigns.
- Subject matter expert for the internal lead flow processes and data flow between Eloqua, Salesforce, and Avigilon.com
- Manage the relationship between Eloqua and Salesforce, subject matter expert for all marketing campaigns within salesforce including all marketing reporting.
- Partnering and collaborating with our creative and strategic internal marketing, communications, content management, and product marketing teams
- 2+ years of digital marketing experience in the Eloqua platform
- Experience within CRM and Marketing Automation platform
- Experience developing email lead nurture programs, and lead scoring programs
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to handle multiple digital campaigns simultaneously
- Strong Analytics skills, data-driven thinking and motivation to constantly find new ways to improve
- Strong attention to details, self-motivated with a strong work ethic
- Knowledge on latest digital marketing trends, best practices and innovations
Perks of Joining Our Marketing Team:
- Opportunity to gain exposure to additional digital marketing campaigns and initiatives, including website optimization, SEO/SEM and PPC.
- Ability to design and improve lead scoring campaigns within marketing automation, and build out new trigger campaigns to help improve lead flow and lead funnel processes.
- Ability to design and implement a new lead flow process, and retool, optimize and own the Eloqua platform