Regional Marketing Manager – EMEA and LATAM
Dallas or Lisbon
Avigilon (TSX: AVO) provides trusted security solutions to the global market. Avigilon designs, develops, and manufactures video analytics, network video management software and hardware, surveillance cameras, and access control solutions. Avigilon’s solutions have been installed at thousands of customer sites, including school campuses, transportation systems, healthcare centers, public venues, critical infrastructure, prisons, factories, casinos, airports, financial institutions, government facilities, and retailers.
We are looking for a dynamic, self-starting Regional Marketing Manager with a driven work ethic who can fit into a collaborative, can-do and results-oriented work culture. The ideal candidate will have proven experience creating and implementing regional marketing programs.
This position requires strong marketing and business acumen to develop and execute innovative marketing programs and enhance overall marketing plans within a region. An analytical mind and capability to create marketing regional specific assets and adjust within the market in a timely fashion.
Reporting into the Sr. Manager, Global Tradeshows, Events and Regional Marketing the Regional Marketing Manager will support the Global Marketing team in extending and expanding regional marketing activities. He/she will work closely with the entire marketing department, sales teams, existing customers, business development representatives, sales operations and enablement teams to administer, improve and execute high-impact marketing programs to support reseller recruitment, demand generation, and reseller motivation.
- Drives the execution of integrated marketing plans for EMEA and LATAM
- Creates, develops and implements an effective strategy to provide marketing support the respective region in conjunction with the Global Regional Marketing Manager and Corporate Marketing
- Serves as a key strategic contact and in-field support for all marketing related activities
- Creation of regional specific marketing content
- Support webinars and advertising initiatives
- Track and report on incoming leads from various marketing initiatives using salesforce.com
- Ensure that all marketing programs produce positive return on investment (ROI) or other applicable success metrics and targets
- Works closely as part of the global team to adapt and extend Avigilon marketing programs to the region. This includes localizing campaign assets for different audiences.
- Works with global team to provide regional metrics and feedback from partners and distributors, on the performance of marketing programs.
- Communicates marketing program and results to internal and external audiences, and responsible for obtaining regional and cross-functional support.
- Maintains regional marketing calendar
- Resolves problems for all coordination, logistics and planning for the execution of successful marketing programs
- Acts as marketing liaison in the region; reviews all sales and marketing reports on an on-going basis; gets to know Avigilon sales leaders and partners in region; communicates their needs / requirements to global team
- 2+ years’ experience managing regional marketing program such as roadshows, webinars, partner and value add distributor programs and partner events for a business to business technology company
- Resourceful, dependable and organized
- Ability to meet deadlines, handle multiple tasks and work in fast-paced environment.
- Strong written, verbal and presentation communication skills required
- Ability to anticipate problems and plan contingencies
- BS or BA in marketing, communication, business or related area of study required
- Strong collaboration and people skills
- Has a flexible approach; can work at a fast pace and adjust to changes easily.