This role will be reporting to the Warehouse Manager. Overtime expected from time to time on weekends.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Picking and packaging, completed orders into shipping boxes
- Receiving and signing for all inbound shipments
- Identify and record any errors in receipts including missing and/or damaged goods
- Stocking incoming materials and ensuring the accuracy of inventory transactions.
- Perform basic quality inspection on select items received
- Coordination with the Order Management Team on same day expedites
- Maintaining a clean and organized work area
- Filing all shipping related documents and inputting data into MRP system (SAP) daily
- Adhering to the Company’s safety policies and procedures, as well as those set out by OSHA
- Other duties as assigned
- 2+ years experience in a similar role
- Forklift certification and experience operating a Reach Truck forklift is preferred
- Experience with UPS and/or Fed-Ex shipping system is desirable
- Experience with international shipments is an asset
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Acute attention to detail is required
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook is required.
- ERP experience (preferably SAP experience) is definitely a plus.
- Self-motivated team player capable of multi-tasking in a fast paced work environment
- Ability to read, write, and speak English
Working Conditions (ie. lifting, standing for long periods)
- Standing and walking for long period of time (approximately 8 hours per shift)
- Maneuvering heavy objects, including: lifting (floor to waist, waist to shoulders, and overhead), carrying up to 50lbs and pushing and pulling of a pallet jack
- Available to work overtime and weekend shifts when necessary
Avigilon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, pregnancy, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. It is the policy of Avigilon to comply with all aspects of the Americans with Disabilities Act. Upon request, Avigilon will provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities who need an accommodation to fully participate in the application process.
Follow and learn more about Avigilon at: