Partner Program Manager
We are looking for a Partner Program Manager with a strong customer first approach and a self-starting attitude who can fit into a collaborative, results-oriented work culture. The ideal candidate will have proven experience to scale Avigilon’s partner program in the industry.
This position requires strong marketing and technical depth, project management skills, and customer empathy as well as experience driving and delivering on large scale projects. The position also requires an analytical mind and the ability to build and manage a partner program.
The Partner Program Manager will report to the Senior Manager of Global Events, Tradeshows and Regional Marketing, and will support the Global Marketing team in extending, expanding, and communicating partner program activities.
They will work closely with Avigilon’s marketing department, sales teams, existing customers, business development representatives, sales operations and enablement teams to administer, manage, build, and execute the program to support Avigilon’s partners.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to the following:
- The planning, execution and management of the Avigilon Partner Program with the objective of continued growth and expansion
- Provide consistent communication to key stakeholders of the program’s on-going performance
- Run reports and provide data-driven feedback for continuous program improvements
- Plan and maintain a communication strategy
- Responsible for keeping all marketing assets updated on the portal
- Creation and development of certain marketing assets for the portal
- Help to build a strong partner ecosystem to scale Avigilon’s partner program
- Serves as a key strategic contact and support for all partner program related activities
- Maintains partner program calendar
- Resolves problems for all coordination, logistics and planning for the execution of successful partner program activities. Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business or equivalent education 3+ years’ experience building and managing a partner program
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business or equivalent education
3+ years’ experience building and managing a partner program
You have a solid knowledge of how to design and execute high-touch as well as broad programs leading to successful customer engagements and past experience in designing and developing related partner programs
Ability to multitask and manage multiple moving parts, while actively prioritizing activities and deliverables
Ability to work independently in a high paced environment, with both technical and business groups internally and externally.
Manage deliverables, define success metrics, be a customer advocate on key partner-led engagements
Excellent communication and planning skills with the ability to present to and influence senior leadership inside Avigilon and with our customers and partners
Resourceful, dependable and organized
Ability to anticipate problems and plan contingencies