RMA Materials Handler
Avigilon (TSX: AVO) provides trusted security solutions to the global market. Avigilon designs, develops, and manufactures video analytics, network video management software and hardware, surveillance cameras, and access control solutions. Avigilon’s solutions have been installed at thousands of customer sites, including school campuses, transportation systems, healthcare centers, public venues, critical infrastructure, prisons, factories, casinos, airports, financial institutions, government facilities, and retailers.
This role will be reporting to the RMA Manager. Overtime expected from time to time on weekends.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
• Receiving Customer’s Returned Authorized (RMA) product and materials
• Sorting/Verifying RMA Number, quantity of returned product, and inputting data into SAP system
• Ensuring the accuracy of returned product part number and quantity transactions
• Identify and record any errors and discrepancies including missing and/or damaged goods
• Clearly communicate any quantity and product discrepancy to appropriate team for a resolution
• Prioritize and follow-up with appropriate team to close open issues
• Perform basic quality inspection on select RMA received materials for proper disposition
• Coordination with RMA Technicians and Inventory control team to complete daily transactions
• Maintaining a clean and organized work area
• Adhering to the Company’s safety policies/procedures, and WorkSafe BC
• Other duties as assigned
• 2+ years’ experience in a similar role
• UnderstandRMAing of manufacturing process
• Experience with UPS and/or Fed-Ex system is desirable
• Experience in operating a Reach Truck forklift is a plus
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Acute attention to detail is required
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook is required.
• ERP experience (preferably SAP experience) is definitely a plus.
• Self-motivated team player capable of multi-tasking in a fast paced work environment
• Ability to read, write, and speak English
• Ability to work overtime and weekend shifts when necessary
Perks and Benefits:
As a full-time employee at Avigilon, you are eligible to receive a comprehensive benefits package which includes MSP, extended health, dental, medical insurance while travelling, and the opportunity to participate in the Employee Share Purchase Plan (ESPP). You will also receive a health spending account to cover additional healthcare costs, such as vision care, RMT and chiropractor visits.