Marketing Coordinator, Campaign Management
We are on the hunt for a forward-thinking marketing coordinator that sets Avigilon apart in the mind of our core partners and customers. In this role, the candidate will manage, devise and run marketing campaigns, for Avigilon products and services. This experienced advertising expert combines key competencies and capabilities to meet Avigilon’s company goals and objectives. The ideal candidate will possess a proven track record of success with developing, implementing, optimizing and measuring advertising campaigns. This role is responsible for campaign performance, assessing campaign trends and identifying creative new advertising techniques to further campaign performance.
You can be based in our operational headquarters in Plano, Texas. You will be a member of our global marketing team, and report to the Director of Global Brand and Advertising.
- Planning a variety of integrated marketing campaigns for the organization.
- Partner with content writers and graphic designers to create, launch and optimize display ads and landing pages.
- Collaborate with creative team to align messaging and targeting, based on best practices and campaign objectives for new ad tests.
- Brief and oversee the work of internal and external agencies, such as designers, animators and printers, who will deliver much of the campaign activity
- Ensure that the organization’s brand and identity is adhered to in campaigns and in all communication channels
- Ensuring all marketing campaigns are delivered on time and within budget.
- Project managing all campaigns from beginning to end ensuring they meet the targeted objectives.
- Working closely with the rest of the marketing team on campaigns.
- Reporting campaign results to senior management and explaining variances.
- Simultaneously manage multiple campaigns with varying budgets/goals, with special emphasis on media spend and ROI targets.
- Conduct A/B tests, including ad copy and graphic rotations, landing page experimentation, match type, etc. to identify campaign opportunities.
- Perform analysis of all marketing campaigns, generate insights and recommend actionable optimizations.
- Communicate progress on all campaigns and provide insights that highlight the story behind the data.
- Manage additional special projects as assigned by the Marketing Director
- 3+ years work experience in marketing, advertising, or business
- 1 - 2 years of related campaign management experience; global experience highly desired
- Experience working on a variety of marketing campaigns from inception to completion.
- Experience with multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Solid business sense; ability to measure ROI / justify spending
- Strong analytical skills, data-driven thinking and motivation to constantly find new ways to improve
- Knowledgeable on print, digital and social marketing trends, best practices and innovations
- Relevant industry experience gained from a similar company would be a strong advantage.
- An ability to work to organizational deadlines and KPI’s.
- Proficiency at MS Suite: Excel, Word, PowerPoint