Marketing Coordinator, Graphic Design
Reporting to Avigilon’s Sr. Manager, Multimedia, the ideal candidate will be a dynamic individual who is knowledgeable and passionate about security solutions and is highly customer-focused and efficient. This position will be based in our corporate headquarters, in Vancouver, BC.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design new marketing materials and collateral that follow an approved design template and/or the Avigilon corporate style, such as: promotional flyers, brochures, print and digital ads, case studies and whitepapers, social media graphics, event and tradeshow invitations, PowerPoint presentations, display banners and posters, and infographics.
- Complete updates to existing marketing materials upon request from project stakeholders.
- Collaborate with the Product Marketing, Regional Marketing and Communications teams to create custom graphic design solutions for a wide range of sales, marketing and product development challenges
- Collaborate with the Localization department to develop translated versions of collateral, displays and ads for Avigilon’s global sales team
- Fulfill logo and image requests, including custom sized photos/graphics/logos for the Avigilon website, partner websites, news releases, social media and email newsletters
- Manage the required approval process to have all stakeholders review designs (whether they are new or updated materials) in an appropriate time frame to meet team and requester expectations/deadlines
- Actively participate in team meetings and calls to keep supervisors up-to-date on projects, ask for assistance/approval when required, and support other marketing team members
- Maintain very organized design and support files
- Minimum 2-3 years of work experience in a multi-media graphic design role (creating graphics for both print and digital use) such as an advertising agency or corporate marketing department
- Please be prepared to present your design portfolio - samples of clean, professional, business-to-business design projects will be preferred
- Very skilled/experienced in Adobe Creative Cloud design software (including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Acrobat)
- Proficient in design fundamentals such as page layout, creating and editing vector graphics, photo correction and custom sizing, and following corporate brand standards
- Ambition and curiosity to learn and test your design skills on a variety of formats and marketing materials
- Commitment to striving for the marketing team’s high standards of design quality and meeting deadlines
- Familiar and comfortable with the processes required to:
- Prepare a file for print production (e.g., flyers, brochures, signage, banners, custom promotional items)
- Prepare images and documents for digital/website use (e.g., email distribution, website use, fillable forms, documents with embedded hyperlinks)
- Excellent communication skills over the phone and via email
- Comfortable presenting work and participating in team meetings
- Excellent organization skills and independent time management abilities, including the ability to prioritize efficiently when short turnaround times are required
- Comfortable taking ownership of assigned projects and being dedicated to their success
- Photography experience a plus
- Knowledgeable on latest digital and social marketing trends, best practices and innovations to make confident strategy recommendations
- Proficiency at MS Suite: Excel, Word, PowerPoint
Perks & Benefits:
As a full-time employee of Avigilon you are eligible to receive a comprehensive benefits package which includes MSP, extended health, dental, travel medical insurance, and eligibility to participate in the Employee Share Purchase Plan (ESPP). In addition, employees receive a health spending account to cover additional health care costs of your choosing (vision, dental, RMT etc.).
Follow and learn more about Avigilon at: