Cycle Count Coordinator
Avigilon (TSX: AVO) provides trusted security solutions to the global market. Avigilon designs, develops, and manufactures video analytics, network video management software and hardware, surveillance cameras, and access control solutions. Avigilon’s solutions have been installed at thousands of customer sites, including school campuses, transportation systems, healthcare centers, public venues, critical infrastructure, prisons, factories, casinos, airports, financial institutions, government facilities, and retailers.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Ownership of the cycle count program.
- Working with the Cycle Counter recording daily cycle counts to ensure overall inventory accuracy, and warehouse / bin accuracy.
- Interface with Production, Planning, Quality and other departments to investigate inventory discrepancies and perform root cause analysis.
- Formally reporting inventory variances to management.
- Request approvals for inventory adjustments per company policy and procedures.
- Identifying, quarantining if applicable, and reporting non-conforming material.
- Performing inventory adjustments as required.
- Participate in administering year end physical inventory count.
- Review current inventory management practices and make suggestions for improvements
- Other duties as assigned
- High school education or equivalent required
- Courses in inventory management an asset
- ERP experience required, SAP is an asset
- 3 to 4 years previous work experience in a similar role
- Forklift certification and experience operating a stand up forklift is an asset
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Word and Outlook required
- Intermediate to Expert level Excel skills required
- Must be able to use VLOOKUP and pivot tables
- Acute attention to detail
- Ability to use critical thinking and problem solving
- Ability to lift up to 25kg
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as a part of team
- APICS Certification an asset
Working Conditions (ie. lifting, standing for long periods)