Avigilon (TSX: AVO) provides trusted security solutions to the global market. Avigilon designs, develops, and manufactures video analytics, network video management software and hardware, surveillance cameras, and access control solutions. Avigilon’s solutions have been installed at thousands of customer sites, including school campuses, transportation systems, healthcare centers, public venues, critical infrastructure, prisons, factories, casinos, airports, financial institutions, government facilities, and retailers.
- Gather, analyze and validate data that will be used in preparing forecasts.
- Consult with Product Managers, Product Development, Sales, Finance and Operations to obtain relevant data and insights on demand.
- Utilize MS Excel and SAP to develop Demand plans to maximize business targets (Sales, Inventory, Customer Order Fulfillment).
- Measure and report on inventory.
- Develop and maintain an Inventory and Replenishment Plan that supports our Service Levels while minimizing inventory exposure.
- Review, assess, and report on supply and demand variability and identify opportunities to manage and mitigate risk.
- Work with regional Supply Planners and Order Management to manage exceptions caused by significant, unexpected events
- Work with Product Managers, Product Development and Operations to forecast demand for new products; and successfully transition them to Production.
- Provide input to the development of inventory policies and parameters
- Minimum 3 years prior experience in a similar planning role
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal and presentation)
- Strong computer skills and Advanced Level Excel are required
- Strong analytical skills
- Working knowledge of ERP systems, within a manufacturing environment required.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment required
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of changing situations
- Excellent organization, time management, and follow-up skills
- Ability to take initiative and exercise excellent judgment
- Post-secondary degree or equivalent experience. Preference given to those with operations management or supply chain background.
- APICS Certification preferred
- Working knowledge of SAP is an asset
Perks and Benefits:
As a full-time employee at Avigilon, you are eligible to receive a comprehensive benefits package which includes MSP, extended health, dental, and medical insurance while travelling. You will also receive a health spending account to cover additional healthcare costs, such as vision care, RMT and chiropractor visits.