Regional Sales Manager - Video
Avigilon (TSX: AVO) provides trusted security solutions to the global market. Avigilon designs, develops, and manufactures video analytics, network video management software and hardware, surveillance cameras, and access control solutions. Avigilon’s solutions have been installed at thousands of customer sites, including school campuses, transportation systems, healthcare centers, public venues, critical infrastructure, prisons, factories, casinos, airports, financial institutions, government facilities, and retailers.
- Create, nurture and respond to sales opportunities and close sales orders.
- Establish quarterly and annual sales objectives in coordination with the Regional Sales Director, Senior Sales Director, Western NA and Vice President, North American Sales.
- Promote and sell Avigilon’s products and services through direct customer contact within the assigned geographic territory. Conduct sales calls, schedule “local” promotional work and regularly with discipline track sales activities with all channel and end user opportunities using Avigilon’s Salesforce.com lead and project tracking software database.
- Source, qualify, select and manage: integrators, VARs (value added resellers). These must be proposed and reviewed with the Vice President, North American Sales and Senior Vice President of Global Sales prior to signing.
- Oversee and manage the sale of Avigilon’s products and services within the specified territory.
- Prepare proposals and quotes for prospective customers and provide them with published prices, and information regarding terms of sales and delivery dates. Discounts beyond the published price pages must be proposed and reviewed with the Vice President, North American Sales and Senior Vice President of Global Sales.
- Work on key deals to help define and oversee how our products are deployed.
- Provide first level technical guidance to customers (end-users), integrators and partners.
- Provide product and sales training to integrators, and end-users to help them understand our products including how and when they should be used according to their specific application.
- Supervise and manage installations at customer sites and in key accounts as needed in order to assure proper commissioning of the system and confirmation of customer expectations and requirements.
- Attend tradeshows and professionally participate in booth duty within the Avigilon booth at various marketing events.
- Participate in the development of training materials.
- Feedback end user customer requirements to engineering and operations departments to help implement product improvements and new product releases.
- Compile data on competitive products and pricing and report it back to head office, maintain working knowledge of competitive offerings.
- Identify key surveillance market influencers, establish contact with them, and demonstrate to them the superiority and utility of our products.
- Frequent travel may be required during the execution of the duties of the Regional Sales Manager, position.
- Avigilon may allocate such additional or other duties of work as informed to the Regional Sales Manager, by the Regional Sales Director
Avigilon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, pregnancy, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. It is the policy of Avigilon to comply with all aspects of the Americans with Disabilities Act. Upon request, Avigilon will provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities who need an accommodation to fully participate in the application process.