Reporting to the Manager, Business Applications, the Program Manager will be involved in overseeing a range of initiatives relating to the implementation, integration, customization and service delivery efforts for infrastructure, applications and supporting systems managed by IT. The Program Manager will oversee a team of Project Managers within IT, overseeing the portfolio of projects, governance, and.
- Establish and implement program and project management best practices across the IT department.
- Develop, maintain, and govern project and program management methodology, templates, and standards for use
- Drive establishment and compliance of project management guidelines and practices to ensure effective, efficient, high quality delivery that consistently meets or exceeds the expectations of the business.
- Partner with key business leaders and IT Leadership to identify and prioritize programs/projects to build the IT Program Portfolio to support business strategy.
- Responsible for the overall management and successful delivery of business initiative(s) identified in the IT Program Portfolio.
- Publish monthly executive summary of key IT programs to business stakeholders.
- Provide mentorship and guidance to a team of Project Managers.
- Serve as escalation point for project managers regarding program/project management methodology, issues and risks, agenda planning, business stakeholder communication follow-up for multi-stakeholder governance committees
- Work closely with key departments on vendor selection and contracting processes in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Support IT leadership in translating business strategies and roadmaps into technology delivery plans
- Manage stakeholder communication processes and partner with functional leaders to report on projects and programs with nominated Project Managers
- Develop and/or manage the development and updating of Project Charters, schedules and other plans (e.g., statements of work) as required, including change control.
- Establish KPIs, metrics, and dashboards to measure project and program performance.
- Develop and/or manage the development of resource requirements and manage resources in accordance with established policies and procedures. This includes the project team, and, as assigned, other project resources (e.g., budget, statements of work).
Follow and learn more about Avigilon at: