Senior Financial Analyst, Global Sales Operations
Plano, TX, USA
Avigilon (TSX: AVO) provides trusted security solutions to the global market. Avigilon designs, develops, and manufactures video analytics, network video management software and hardware, surveillance cameras, and access control solutions. Avigilon’s solutions have been installed at thousands of customer sites, including school campuses, transportation systems, healthcare centers, public venues, critical infrastructure, prisons, factories, casinos, airports, financial institutions, government facilities, and retailers.
The Senior Financial Analyst – Global Sales Operations will work under general supervision of the Team Lead, Global Sales Operations and report directly to Senior Manager, Global Sales Operations. This role will be responsible to ensure all aspects of the Sales analysis, performance, and Operational processes are managed effectively and accurately. This role will also work closely with the business and provide insightful analysis on sales performance effectiveness.
- Weekly managerial reports for Senior Leadership team; forecast, backlog, sales attainment and headcount
- Socialize and collaborate with the Sales Leadership team to solicit input, ensure understanding and identify potential risks/issues with the Sales Performance
- Develop and construct complex forecast and budgeting models in multiple currencies, as well as manage the overall process for global sales organization
- Utilize commission system to create reports and analysis required for monthly, quarterly and year-end reports and as requested by sales leadership team
- Process and resolve sales credit and commission disputes raised by field sales team and execute changes in commission system as required
- Assist in developing executive level presentations that succinctly and persuasively communicate sales performance
- Model the best Sales coverage strategy best suited for the organization balancing market needs, financial cost and sales organization capabilities
- Own the modeling for performance analysis and territory planning
- Work with the Senior Manager, Global Sales Operations to identify and raise awareness related to inefficiencies in Sales processes including the utilization of reporting to allow for continuous improvements
- Support and help implement the development of effective Sales Performance reporting methods to facilitate sharing of information across sales globally
- Recommend changes to Partner with Information Systems to support the sales process and reporting needs including consistency, timeliness, and updates to the system as required.
- BS Degree in Finance, Mathematics or other Quantitative Degree / MBA preferred
- 5+ years of relevant work experience or 3 years of experience with a MBA
- Experience in sales performance and analytics design and development, as well as territory design and coverage; including global/international exposure
- Hands on contribution to Salesforce.com, Callidus, Mapping Tools, SAP BI and other programs as required
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel
- Strong project management experience and preference for related certification
- Experience improving the quality of process outputs of a team resulting in: i.e. reduced process cycle time, reduced costs, increase customer satisfaction, and increase profits
- Database concepts including relational database principles & data storage
- Process improvement development
- Reporting principles and concepts, for example, variance analysis, detail and executive summaries, and effective commentary
- Advanced analytical and judgment skills necessary to identify cause-and-effect relationships and take calculated risks in making decisions
- Proficient interpersonal skills necessary to establish and maintain effective working relationships with senior management, employees, other departments
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and be able accommodate meetings in global time zones
- Travel as directed by management
Perks and Benefits:
As a full-time employee of Avigilon, you are eligible to receive a comprehensive benefits package which includes a competitive salary with full benefits including extended health, dental, vision, paid vacation and holidays, 401K, participation in corporate events, etc.