Avigilon, a Motorola Solutions Company, provides trusted security solutions to the global market. Avigilon designs, develops, and manufactures video analytics, network video management software and hardware, surveillance cameras, and access control solutions. Avigilon’s solutions have been installed at thousands of customer sites, including school campuses, transportation systems, healthcare centers, public venues, critical infrastructure, prisons, factories, casinos, airports, financial institutions, government facilities, and retailers.
The Senior SAP SCM Functional Analyst is a highly motivated candidate with exceptional Supply Chain and Manufacturing Process knowledge. The successful candidate will have functional expertise in SAP and will form part of a core team of functional specialists responsible for the specification, configuration, testing and support of an organization-wide SAP system.
- Work directly with business stakeholders and executives across business units to develop and support business processes
- Interpret business requirements and write functional specifications (including WRICEF) that are clear and well understood
- Act as liaison with functional and technical staff to find creative solutions to complex problems
- Working with cross functional SAP team members on integrated designs
- Develop and execute test plans and scripts that are traceable to documented requirements
- Orchestrate and deliver end to end aspects of solution delivery including configuration, cutover, and change management
- Maintain documentation and updates; analyze lessons learned and share knowledge with team members
- Contribute to project initiatives and support activities
- Train super users
- Strong business facing experience in a SAP SC&M Support / Project role
- Expertise/strong working knowledge across the following SAP modules - MM, LE(including WM), PP, QM
- Solid understanding of manufacturing/production processes
- Prior experience in a manufacturing environment is required
- Designed and implemented complex SC&M solutions with integrations with other SAP modules like FI-CO/SD and external systems
- Good knowledge of the following from a SAP functional perspective(but not limited to):
- Procure to pay process, Release strategies, Pricing procedures, 3rd party procurement, Vendor evaluations, Physical count, Subcontracting, Special procurement types, Account assignments, Custom movement types
- Shipping and purchase EDI setup, Stock transfer process, ATP, Shipping point determination, HU management & packaging, Delivery process, Freight costing
- MRP (Including SOP process), Requirement types/classes, Discreet manufacturing, BOM, Routing etc. data set up including Engineering change management, PP-Costing & PP-WM integration
- Warehouse system design, Picking/Put away strategies, WM physical count, Labelling & print setup, WM-IM / QM / PP integration, Movement types, RF custom screens
- Inspection type set up & Origin, QM catalogues, Master data set up like inspection plan, MICs etc.
- Serial number profiles, hands on creation & usage experience of data conversion tools like LSMW, Setting up batch jobs, Output configuration, Integration with non-SAP systems, User status profiles.
- Classification and Batch management set up
Nice to have:
- Experience working with Solution manager
- Basic knowledge of SAP authorizations
- Hands on experience in building standard SAP queries
- Good understanding of BI reporting
- Prior experience with Fiori Apps and Supplier portal integrations
- Collaborative team player; Ability to work effectively with peers, senior IT leaders and key stakeholders to strategize, plan, coordinate and resolve problems; Strives to understand the needs / perspectives of others and remain open to influence
- Exceptional interpersonal skills; Able to build strong and successful long-term working relationships, Strong ability to achieve objectives by working with others in an organizational context
Perks and Benefits:
As a full-time employee at Avigilon, you are eligible to receive a comprehensive benefits package which includes MSP, extended health, dental, medical insurance while travelling You will also receive a health spending account to cover additional healthcare costs, such as vision care, RMT and chiropractor visits.