Regional Marketing Manager, LATAM
Avigilon, a Motorola Solutions Company, provides trusted security solutions to the global market. Avigilon designs, develops, and manufactures video analytics, network video management software and hardware, surveillance cameras, and access control solutions. Avigilon’s solutions have been installed at thousands of customer sites, including school campuses, transportation systems, healthcare centers, public venues, critical infrastructure, prisons, factories, casinos, airports, financial institutions, government facilities, and retailers.
We are looking for a dynamic, self-starting Regional Marketing Manager with a driven work ethic who can fit into a collaborative, can-do and results-oriented work culture. The ideal candidate will have proven experience creating and implementing regional marketing programs.
This position requires strong marketing and business acumen to develop and execute innovative marketing programs and enhance overall marketing plans within a region. An analytical mind and capability to create marketing regional specific assets and adjust within the market in a timely fashion.
Reporting into the Sr. Manager, Global Tradeshows, Events and Regional Marketing the Regional Marketing Manager will support the Global Marketing team in extending and expanding regional marketing activities and events in the region. He/she will work closely with the entire marketing department, sales teams, existing customers, business development representatives, sales operations and enablement teams to administer, improve and execute high-impact marketing programs to support reseller recruitment, demand generation, and reseller motivation.
Regional Marketing Manager Responsibilities include:
- Drives the execution of integrated marketing plans and events for LATAM
- Creates, develops and implements an effective strategy to provide marketing support the respective region in conjunction with the Global Regional Marketing Manager and Corporate Marketing
- Serves as a key strategic contact and in-field support for all marketing related activities
- Creation of regional specific marketing content
- Support webinars and advertising initiatives
- Track and report on incoming leads from various marketing initiatives using salesforce.com
- Ensure that all marketing programs produce positive return on investment (ROI) or other applicable success metrics and targets
- Works closely as part of the global team to adapt and extend Avigilon marketing programs to the region. This includes localizing campaign assets for different audiences.
- Works with global team to provide regional metrics and feedback from partners and distributors, on the performance of marketing programs.
- Communicates marketing program and results to internal and external audiences, and responsible for obtaining regional and cross-functional support.
- Maintains regional marketing calendar
- Resolves problems for all coordination, logistics and planning for the execution of successful marketing programs
- Acts as marketing liaison in the region; reviews all sales and marketing reports on an on-going basis; gets to know Avigilon sales leaders and partners in region; communicates their needs / requirements to global team
Events Responsibilities include:
- Ensure everything relevant to the event has been ordered, processed, shipped, organized and available for when you are onsite
- Follow the events process to get approvals on event initiatives
- Carrying out all pre- and post-project administration (registrations, hotels, integration of responses into data base)
- Creation of campaigns in SFDC for each tradeshow and roadshow
- Creation of a tradeshow guide which outlines all the details pertaining to the show and distribute to sales
- Master Event Spreadsheet and Budget Tracker to be updated accurately and efficiently daily
- Collaborate with Graphic Designers and web team for invites, and graphics needed for tradeshows, Roadshows and events
- Work closely with various sales regions globally to execute seminars and roadshows
- Liaise with the sales department to ensure all materials and details of the event are communicated
- Responses/lead data collection and submitted Sales Operations for SFDC imports
- Reporting in SFDC on each event for monthly reports
- Post show recap to Sr. Manager, Global Tradeshows Events and Regional Marketing
- 4+ years’ experience managing regional marketing programs such as events, tradeshows, roadshows, webinars, partner and value add distributor programs and partner events for a business to business technology company
- Resourceful, dependable and organized
- Ability to meet deadlines, handle multiple tasks and work in fast-paced environment.
- Strong written, verbal and presentation communication skills required
- Ability to anticipate problems and plan contingencies
- BS or BA in marketing, communication, business or related area of study required
- Strong collaboration and people skills
- Has a flexible approach; can work at a fast pace and adjust to changes easily
Perks and Benefits:
As a full-time employee at Avigilon, you are eligible to receive a comprehensive benefits package which includes MSP, extended health, dental, medical insurance while travelling You will also receive a health spending account to cover additional healthcare costs, such as vision care, RMT and chiropractor visits.