Inside Sales Representative, LATAM
Plano, TX, USA
Avigilon, a Motorola Solutions company, designs, develops, and manufactures video analytics, network video management software and hardware, surveillance cameras, and access control solutions. Avigilon’s solutions have been installed at thousands of customer sites, including school campuses, transportation systems, healthcare centers, public venues, critical infrastructure, prisons, factories, casinos, airports, financial institutions, government facilities, and retailers.
Located in Plano, Texas the Inside Sales Representative, LATAM holds a key position that requires a dynamic individual who is knowledgeable and passionate about surveillance and is highly customer focused and efficient.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide support to the Sales Team, including Regional Sales Managers (RSMs), Regional Sales Directors (RSDs) and other members of the sales team as directed. This will include co-managing relationships with partners, integrators, VARs (Value Added Resellers) and end-users
- Tasks will include prospecting for new business, following up on existing opportunities, assistance in generating proposals, quotes, and system design
- Provide Salesforce.com data entry support as directed by the RSM/RSD
- Qualify all existing leads in Salesforce.com and all Avigilon lead databases and resources set forth by the Inside Sales Team Lead, Spanish Latin America that may be generated from sales, tradeshows, tele-sales, marketing, referrals, partners, website, consultants, and call campaigns
- Coordinate, promote and lead webinars in your assigned region as directed by the Inside Sales Team Lead, Spanish Latin America.
- Meet or exceed quarterly and annual sales objectives for your assigned territory
- Some travel may be required during the execution of the duties
- Avigilon may allocate such additional or other duties of work as informed to the Inside Sales Representative, LATAM, from time to time as necessary to meet the needs of the business of Avigilon
- 2 – 5 years of experience within an inside sales organization
- Sales support and/or sales experience in the Latin American market
- Preferred experience with technology sales
- Preferred Salesforce.com CRM experience
Perks and Benefits:
As a full-time employee of Avigilon, you are eligible to receive a comprehensive benefits package which includes a competitive salary with full benefits including extended health, dental, vision, paid vacation and holidays, 401K, participation in corporate events, etc.