Avigilon, a Motorola Solutions Company, provides trusted security solutions to the global market. Avigilon designs, develops, and manufactures video analytics, network video management software and hardware, surveillance cameras, and access control solutions. Avigilon’s solutions have been installed at thousands of customer sites, including school campuses, transportation systems, healthcare centers, public venues, critical infrastructure, prisons, factories, casinos, airports, financial institutions, government facilities, and retailers.
Avigilon is seeking a dynamic and self-motivated SAP BI Developer to join our team to design and build reporting, analysis and dashboard tools from SAP BW and HANA Live using data from Sales, Customer Service, Supply Chain, Manufacturing and Finance.
- Contributing to the Avigilon Business Intelligence platform through the design and development of reports, dashboards, scorecards and analytical tools to support corporate BI initiatives
- Development of SAP BW models, data flows and queries
- Development of SAP HANA calculation views and stored procedures
- Troubleshooting of reports using HANA Studio, Query Designer and Business Warehouse
- Providing technical support for existing reports, and developing new reports in SAP Business Objects (Webi, Design Studio, Lumira)
- Providing ad hoc reporting in response to daily corporate information needs while adhering to service level agreements
- Investigating and resolving any identified data anomalies
- Developing automation or scripts to check the integrity and consistency of data
- Developing processes and procedures for managing test cases
- Monitoring and coordinating the resolution of Master Data issues with business teams
- Maintenance of the SAP Business Warehouse environment through proactive incident root cause analysis and problem resolution. Assure quality, security and compliance requirements are met for the BI team.
- Contributing to and documenting new departmental procedures and user guides
- Providing system administration and coding best practices input through positive influence to peers and leadership
- Degree or diploma in a related IT area or discipline
- 5+ years of experience as a BI report developer using the SAP BI platform
- 2+ years of experience developing reports using Business Warehouse
- 2+ years of experience developing BEx queries
- Experience with master data, data quality or data migration projects and processes would be an asset
- Technically competent with various software programs and platforms. Experience with MS Office suite (Excel, Access, Word, Visio) is a must.
- Proven data analysis, data verification and problem solving skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and manage changing priorities
- Detail oriented, analytical and very organized with ability to multitask
- Ability to work under pressure and produce excellent results
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A results oriented individual who thrives working in a fast paced environment
Perks and Benefits:
As a full-time employee at Avigilon, you are eligible to receive a comprehensive benefits package which includes MSP, extended health, dental, medical insurance while travelling You will also receive a health spending account to cover additional healthcare costs, such as vision care, RMT and chiropractor visits.