Avigilon, a Motorola Solutions company, provides trusted security solutions to the global market. Avigilon designs, develops, and manufactures video analytics, network video management software and hardware, surveillance cameras, and access control solutions. Avigilon’s solutions have been installed at thousands of customer sites, including school campuses, transportation systems, healthcare centers, public venues, critical infrastructure, prisons, factories, casinos, airports, financial institutions, government facilities, and retailers.
Avigilon is seeking a dynamic and self-motivated IT professional to take ownership of master data as well as data sharing and mapping between systems. This role would supply a central service to support data flow in and out of core and ancillary systems and support the business in the development and adherence to master data processes.
- Lead a master data management program and be the authority for establishing processes to identify the sources, producers and consumers of master data; reconcile master data across sources; develop a master data model, and select / develop toolsets to manage master data
- Work closely with the ERP and CRM teams to ensure that processes are followed and data definitions are governed and up-to-date
- Engage with key business owners on projects to drive data mapping exercises, execute data cleansing and migration
- Analysis of core systems for data quality and data management issues
- Support of manual data processes between systems
- Documenting interface requirements from data point of view including monitoring tools
- Maintain clear and comprehensive documentation of data definitions, master data processes and data standards
- Degree or diploma in IT, Business or a related discipline
- 3+ years business/master data analyst experience working in a support environment
- 2+ years of hands on experience in the following areas: master data management, data conversion, data integration, data quality assurance/testing
- Experience working in an SAP & Salesforce environment; experience in building and using respective data conversion tools
- Detail and process oriented with a bias toward information quality
- Ability to explain and communicate the requirements to developers and functional analysts as well as facilitate business stakeholders with non-technical language
- Knowledge about master data management tools and trends
Preference will be given to candidates with the following skills and experience:
- SAP and Salesforce Master Data Management experience
Perks and Benefits:
As a full-time employee at Avigilon, you are eligible to receive a comprehensive benefits package which includes MSP, extended health, dental, and medical insurance while travelling. You will also receive a health spending account to cover additional healthcare costs, such as vision care, RMT and chiropractor visits.