Avigilon, a Motorola Solutions Company, provides trusted security solutions to the global market. Avigilon designs, develops, and manufactures video analytics, network video management software and hardware, surveillance cameras, and access control solutions. Avigilon’s solutions have been installed at thousands of customer sites, including school campuses, transportation systems, healthcare centers, public venues, critical infrastructure, prisons, factories, casinos, airports, financial institutions, government facilities, and retailers.
Reporting to the Manager, Business Applications, the Salesforce Developer is part of a team that is responsible for the development, integration and operational support of Avigilon’s Salesforce CRM and associated integrated systems.
What will you do?
- Develop customized solutions within the Salesforce platform to support critical business functions and meet project objectives, client requirements and company goals.
- Participate in design phases for medium to large projects/programs, identifying, tracking and resolving technical issues.
- Design, develop and test programs of average to high complexity.
- Establish, deliver and refine a road map to ensure that CRM platforms and products remain current, deliver value and supports the needs of business stakeholders in terms of scalability, resilience, security, capacity and operational maintenance.
- Consult with Application owners and Digital partners to enable Digital solutions leveraging Avigilon’s CRM capabilities.
- Pilot and implement new CRM functionality.
- Provide technical support of CRM technology 24/7, especially during upgrade/fixes.
- Provide system administration support of Salesforce environment, especially related to customized applications, user permissions, security settings, custom objects and workflow.
- Create and maintains documentation related to important support processes.
- Identify and engage in process improvement opportunities.
- Facilitates transition of application from development to production.
- Effectively communicates and builds rapport with team members, stakeholders and business partners using a variety of techniques and collaboration from initiation to close. Resolves conflicts/issues of medium complexity and escalates others as appropriate.
- Actively participate in weekly project status meetings and ensure assigned tasks are completed on time to support project deliverables.
What do you need to succeed?
- 3+ years Salesforce Development experience (Apex and Visual Force)
- Hands on experience in on Apex classes, Asynchronous Apex, controllers, Triggers, Visualforce pages, SOQL and SOSL, Web Services (SOAP and REST), Apex Callouts, Unit test classes, Salesforce Security model and lightning components
- Experience with different deployment techniques as changesets, ants and Jenkins
- Hands on experience with Salesforce Automation tools as Process Builder, Visual Flows, Approval Processes and changesets
- Certifications - Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I, Salesforce Certified Admin, Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder
- Salesforce CRM (SFDC) & Marketing Cloud
- Experience with HTML, JQuery, AJAX, JSON and CSS
- Experience with UML
- Experience developing customer-facing user interfaces
- Salesforce Certified Developer II certification will be an added advantage
Perks and Benefits:
As a full-time employee at Avigilon, you are eligible to receive a comprehensive benefits package which includes MSP, extended health, dental, and medical insurance while travelling. You will also receive a health spending account to cover additional healthcare costs, such as vision care, RMT and chiropractor visits.