Senior Analyst, Global Sales Operations
Plano, TX, USA
Avigilon, a Motorola Solutions company, designs, develops, and manufactures video analytics, network video management software and hardware, surveillance cameras, and access control solutions. Avigilon’s solutions have been installed at thousands of customer sites, including school campuses, transportation systems, healthcare centers, public venues, critical infrastructure, prisons, factories, casinos, airports, financial institutions, government facilities, and retailers.
Reporting to Avigilon’s Director, Global Sales Operations, the Senior Analyst, Global Sales Operations Backlog holds a key position that requires a dynamic individual who is knowledgeable and passionate about sales operations and is highly customer focused and efficient.
- Oversee and drive customer orders from purchase order to shipment to achieve required delivery schedule and KPI benchmarks.
- Collaborate with multiple departments and Sales Leadership to close each fiscal quarter in-line with the company financial plan.
- Ensure backlog aging is tracked by order and any critical issues are identified and resolved.
- Conduct backlog calls, and track activities with all departments and customers using Avigilon’s Salesforce.com and project tracking software database.
- Provide first level credit and shipment guidance to sales and partners.
- Assist with providing credit and shipment training to customers.
- Achieve and maintain relationships with customers, order management, fulfillment and sales management.
- Track PO to shipment performance to measure actual POs by partners for specific regions.
- Feedback customer requirements to credit and manufacturing to improve purchase order to shipment process.
- Participate in backlog meeting with Sales Leadership and other departments.
- Act as single point of contact for sales teams in supporting and tracking of backlog issues.
- Provide timely and accurate forecasts and clear visibility on backlog and shipment schedules.
- Reviews letter of credit documents to determine compliance with international standards.
- Collaborate with sales reps to coordinate customer credit information.
- Work closely with logistics on all international shipping requirements, freight claims, and other Logistics requirements and responsibilities as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor Degree in operations or project management, mathematics or business discipline
- B2B Manufacturing and Sales experience
- Freight experience: INCO terms, customs, and international shipping documents
- Letters of credit: fulfilling paperwork, understanding terms of credit, insurance coverage, and shipping conditions
- Proficient in SAP, Salesforce.com, Microsoft Products, WebEx and Messaging Services
- Skills & Abilities
- Results-oriented, hands on attitude and possesses the ability to handle multiple demands. A positive, can-do attitude, with a sense of urgency, energy, and enthusiasm
- Work independently and effectively manage global processes
- Must possess the confidence and business acumen required to lead cross-functional working sessions and presentations to senior leaders
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, high-growth environment with the ability to drive results quickly
- Excellent communication, analytical and project management skills required
Perks and Benefits:
As a full-time employee of Avigilon, you are eligible to receive a comprehensive benefits package which includes a competitive salary with full benefits including extended health, dental, vision, paid vacation and holidays, 401K, participation in corporate events, etc.