Avigilon, a Motorola Solutions Company, provides trusted security solutions to the global market. Avigilon designs, develops, and manufactures video analytics, network video management software and hardware, surveillance cameras, and access control solutions. Avigilon’s solutions have been installed at thousands of customer sites, including school campuses, transportation systems, healthcare centers, public venues, critical infrastructure, prisons, factories, casinos, airports, financial institutions, government facilities, and retailers.
- Coordinating cross-functional teams to ensure accurate and timely creation and maintenance of item data in SAP and Agile enterprise systems
- Performing data validation between PLM, ERP and other systems. Analyzing master data, identifying inconsistencies, recommending and driving the implementation of corrective actions
- Supports manufacturing, supply chain, engineering, product management and customer facing teams as needed
- Data integrity support of pre-production builds in manufacturing
- Review BOM, AML/AVL and change orders in SAP and Agile system ensuring accuracy and effectiveness
- Strong analytical skills for Pre-Load and Post-Load validations and analysis (Use of Microsoft Excel, standard SAP reports and SAP queries)
- Provide master data training to operations employees
- Undergraduate degree or certification in a relevant discipline (manufacturing, mechanical or electrical engineering, procurement, inventory management)
- Minimum of two years of relevant experience in a manufacturing environment
- Understanding of Configuration Management processes; CMII an asset
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, CM tools and Report Generators.
- Experience in SAP Cross Applications – Classification System (Classes, Characteristics)
- Experience in SAP Material Management – Material Master
- Experience in SAP Material Management – Inventory Management
- Experience in SAP Material Management – Purchasing (Purchasing Info-Records, Purchasing Requisitions, Purchasing Orders)
- Understanding of circuit board manufacturing processes and camera like mechanical assembly processes including work order management in ERP
- Excellent understanding of change management processes.
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Self-motivated person who enjoys challenges and working in a fast-paced environment with a daily sense of Taking initiative to solve problems and deliver results
- Excellent organization, time management, and follow-up skills
- Excellent English communications skills, both written and verbal
- Working knowledge of SAP and Agile within a manufacturing environment is a benefit
Perks and Benefits:
As a full-time employee at Avigilon, you are eligible to receive a comprehensive benefits package which includes MSP, extended health, dental, and medical insurance while travelling. You will also receive a health spending account to cover additional healthcare costs, such as vision care, RMT and chiropractor visits.