Senior HR Generalist
Dallas, TX USA
Avigilon, a Motorola Solutions Company, provides trusted security solutions to the global market. Avigilon designs, develops, and manufactures video analytics, network video management software and hardware, surveillance cameras, and access control solutions. Avigilon’s solutions have been installed at thousands of customer sites, including school campuses, transportation systems, healthcare centers, public venues, critical infrastructure, prisons, factories, casinos, airports, financial institutions, government facilities, and retailers.
Reporting to the Manager, Global HR Business Partner, the Senior HR Generalist, holds a position that requires a dynamic individual who is knowledgeable and passionate about Human Resources and is highly customer focused and efficient.
- Perform employee exit interviews; provide summaries and key issues to Manager
- Conduct new hire orientations and onboarding as needed
- Maintain key processes and documentation procedures in HR and Recruiting Departments
- Respond to general HR inquiries from senior management and employees
- Partner with Manager to effectively manage: Onboarding and Off boarding processes
- Collaborate with and assist HR Coordinator with various tasks and HR initiatives; act as a backup when needed
- Lead weekly update meetings with Sales Operation team
- Partner with HRBP team on projects and create new initiatives
- Vendor Management: Manage vendor contracts, keep updated log on all agencies
- Work with Vendors to ensure positions are being filled provide weekly reporting to Senior Management
- Assist Manager with sensitive/complex employee relations and investigations
- Maintain job descriptions and organizational charts
- Input key employee information to HRIS system
- Oversee HR Coordinator delivery of core team processes.
- Other duties as assigned by HR Manager
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business or comparable field of study required
- 5 years of experience as HR Generalist
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities and achieve set goals and objectives
- Great interpersonal skills and ability to interact professionally with all levels within the organization
- Ability to remain efficient and organized while working in a fast paced, changing environment
- Great attention to detail
- PHR certification (or obtain within 6 months of being in role)
Preference will be given to candidates with the following skills and experience:
- PHR certification
- Previous HR Generalist Experience
- 1+year of recruiting experience
Avigilon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, pregnancy, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. It is the policy of Avigilon to comply with all aspects of the Americans with Disabilities Act. Upon request, Avigilon will provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities who need an accommodation to fully participate in the application process.