Marketing Specialist, Website Management and Development
At Avigilon we are helping solve some of the biggest challenges around safety and physical security by developing advanced artificial intelligence (AI) technologies and products that are used to help keep people, businesses, and cities around the world safer. Avigilon, a Motorola Solutions company, designs, develops, and manufactures advanced AI, video analytics, network video management software and hardware, surveillance cameras, and access control solutions that help change the way people interact with their security systems.
Founded in 2004, Avigilon has been a driving force behind the security industry’s AI evolution and has continuously been a company that stands for innovation and growth. At Avigilon, you will find a culture of thought-leaders who are passionate about creating exciting new solutions for security and surveillance. We seek problem-solvers who are eager to rise to the challenges of a continuously evolving technological industry, and those who want to make an impact of the safety of people and businesses globally.
We believe that diversity spawns innovation – the more diverse our employees are, the more ideas and talents we have to excel as a leader in the technology sector. If you would like to be part of a dynamic team of people who are ambitious, focused, and hardworking then we look forward to meeting you!
- Define, implement, and optimize both internal (intranet) and external website design and content delivery strategies to achieve optimal business objectives
- Work with writers and graphic designers to implement content in existing content management system (CMS)
- Execute tactical initiatives on a portfolio of websites based on analysis of site performance, market opportunities, best-practices, and industry developments
- Manage site content and updates including video, blog posts, social media integration, news releases, event information, media photo kits, and thought leadership content (case studies, white papers, etc.)
- Report and provide recommendations based on website analytics (Google Analytics, etc.); and
- Discover new methods of delivering content to our user base in a secure, reliable, and trackable manner
- Work with developers, engineers, UI designers, QA, and other cross-functional groups to create and implement new web features
- 2–3 years of experience with general web CMS technologies and HTML5/CSS3 development, agency experience a plus
- Basic graphic design skills (Adobe Creative Cloud including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Acrobat)
- Demonstrated track record of building and optimizing web experiences, driving growth
- Experience working with other developers, engineers, UI designers, QA, graphic designers, and other cross functional groups to implement web features
- Experience with A/B testing, usability assessments, SEO best practices, segmentation, and personalization
- Competency in Web and business analytics tools and reporting
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact with and understand technical subjects and emerging technologies, with the ability to communicate findings clearly to both technical and non-technical audiences
Preference will be given to candidates with the following skills and experience:
- MODX CMS
- PHP / MySQL development
- Salesforce integration knowledge