AVO USA Holding 2 Corporation (Somerville, MA) seeks Cloud Automation Software Engineer, responsible for design, creation, and execution of test strategies, plans, scenarios, scripts, or procedures to conduct software compatibility tests with programs, for Avigilon Helios application and functionality. The cloud service department creates a cloud-based video analytics service for Avigilon Customers.
- Research, design, and develop new automation frameworks to test the security and performance of the products;
- Implement automated tests that plug-in to the existing automation framework that can perform functional and regression testing;
- Collaborate with developers and product owners to refine software requirements and provide feedback on user scenarios;
- Work in an agile development environment, collaborating with the team to deliver quality software iteratively;
- Diagnose automation and manual issues, report bugs and take ownership of issue resolution;
- Continually improve the quality of Avigilon's software and hardware products through the creation, execution, and maintenance of comprehensive test strategy, test plans and test cases;
- Build and maintain code repositories, preferably using Git;
- Promote a risk-aware culture to ensure efficient and effective risk and compliance management practices by adhering to required standards and processes; and
- Improve testing coverage.
- Bachelor's degree (or foreign equivalent) in Computer Information Systems, Computer Science, or Computer Engineering plus 5 years of experience as a Computer Engineer or similar role.
- Experience, which may be gained concurrently, must include the following:
- 5 years of experience with creating test automation frameworks using Cucumber;
- 5 years of experience with Selenium tools;
- 5 years of experience with GIT version control for collaborative software development;
- 4 years of experience in working with agile methodology;
- 4 years of experience using JIRA for defect/requirement tracking; and
- 2 years of experience on using Test Drive Development.
**Please submit resumes with reference# 2018-3015 . Position is eligible for Employee Referral Program.