Human Resources Administrator
At Avigilon we are helping solve some of the biggest challenges around safety and physical security by developing advanced artificial intelligence (AI) technologies and products that are used to help keep people, businesses, and cities around the world safer. Avigilon, a Motorola Solutions company, designs, develops, and manufactures advanced AI, video analytics, network video management software and hardware, surveillance cameras, and access control solutions that help change the way people interact with their security systems.
Founded in 2004 in Vancouver, Avigilon has been a driving force behind the security industry’s AI evolution and has continuously been a company that stands for innovation and growth. At Avigilon, you will find a culture of thought-leaders who are passionate about creating exciting new solutions for security and surveillance. We seek problem-solvers who are eager to rise to the challenges of a continuously evolving technological industry, and those who want to make an impact of the safety of people and businesses globally.
• Drafting, preparing and typing of correspondence, and employment agreements
• Managing employee files (including scanning, copying, saving documents in paper and electronic form)
• Responding to telephone and email inquiries in accordance with the priorities and expectations established by the Legal/HR Department
• Conducting research, and assembling and analyzing data for reports and documents where needed
• Working on HR projects, as required
• General administrative tasks (including scheduling meetings, mail management, filing, etc.)
• O - 3 years of general office experience
• Completion or current enrollment in a Legal Administrative Assistant or Human Resources certificate program from an accredited institution is recommended and considered an asset
• Detail-oriented, with strong organizational skills and an ability to produce accurate work under the pressure of tight deadlines
• Understanding of legal and human resource terminology
• Excellent writing, proof-reading and communication skills
• Experience with data entry and file management
• Ability to work independently
• Proficient using MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
• Working knowledge of HRIS systems an asset
• Experience working with confidential and sensitive information
Perks and Benefits:
As a full-time employee at Avigilon, you are eligible to receive a comprehensive benefits package which includes MSP, extended health, dental, medical insurance while travelling. You will also receive a health spending account to cover additional healthcare costs, such as vision care, RMT and chiropractor visits.
We believe that diversity spawns innovation – the more diverse our employees are, the more ideas and talents we have to excel as a leader in the technology sector. If you would like to be part of a dynamic team of people who are ambitious, focused, and hardworking then we look forward to meeting you!