Corporate Recruiter, Sales
Dallas, Texas, USA
Avigilon, a Motorola Solutions Company, provides trusted security solutions to the global market. Avigilon designs, develops, and manufactures video analytics, network video management software and hardware, surveillance cameras, and access control solutions. Avigilon’s solutions have been installed at thousands of customer sites, including school campuses, transportation systems, healthcare centers, public venues, critical infrastructure, prisons, factories, casinos, airports, financial institutions, government facilities, and retailers.
Reporting to the Director of Human Resources, the Corporate Recruiter will be responsible for supporting our rapidly growing functional teams within our global organization. This role will partner with the other recruitment staff and leaders within the organization to best understand hiring plans and proactively fill the hiring needs. You are expected to manage the full life cycle of candidate experience and utilize creative techniques to bring in the best candidates. The ideal candidate will possess strong recruitment knowledge, have a consultative engagement style and be able to function as a trusted business advisor.
This position will be located at our US Headquarters in downtown Dallas, TX.
- Responsible for developing strong pipelines of talent in Global Sales, and other global locations as needed.
- Strategize and interpret the organization’s recruiting strategy, identify sources, develop and execute recruiting plans to meet hiring initiatives.
- Prioritize recruiting efforts to meet the organization’s staffing needs.
- Partner with leadership and decision makers on recruitment processes and procedures to help influence hiring initiatives amongst the organizations.
- Liaise with peer Recruiters to define best practices and promote knowledge sharing.
- Stay abreast of industry trends and use the most current market data in strategy plan and execution.
- Communicate all compensation elements, including base salary, variable incentives, and benefits, as well as position the comprehensive compensation and opportunity offered effectively against competing offers.
- Attend networking events and/or industry events to promote the Avigilon brand as it pairs with hiring initiatives.
- Collaborate with HR and other functional teams to help promote recruitment initiatives and strategy to attract talent.
- 4 - 7 years of professional recruiting experience, ideally in high-tech organizations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communication, or other related field.
- Strongly prefer experience in recruiting Sales professionals.
- Strong working knowledge of ATS systems and Recruiting CRMs is a must.
- Ability to work independently and as part of team.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Passion, creativity, and desire to make significant impact.