Global Tradeshow and Events Manager
Avigilon, a Motorola Solutions company, provides trusted security solutions to the global market.
Avigilon designs, develops, and manufactures video analytics, network video management software and hardware, surveillance cameras, and access control solutions. Avigilon's solutions have been installed at thousands of customer sites, including school campuses, transportation systems, healthcare centers, public venues, critical infrastructure, prisons, factories, casinos, airports, financial institutions, government facilities, and retailers.
At Avigilon, a Motorola Solutions Company, we create memorable customer experiences at our global tradeshows and events, showcasing our solutions and demonstrate our products in unique ways to our partners and customers.
This multifaceted position is ideal for a dynamic, organized individual who thrives in a challenging, fast paced environment with a can-do attitude. We are seeking someone who is a team player, has a passion for planning, extremely organized and can execute any event at a very high standard.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to the following:
- Manage the Event Specialist team
- Train existing Event Specialists and hire new employees if needed
- Planning, budgeting and preparation for all events
- Onsite Event Management, executing each event to an extremely high standard
- Creating workback schedules for all Tradeshows, outlining deliverables and due dates for key stakeholders
- Understanding regional differences, to better position ourselves in certain regions and markets
- Updating monthly report with ROI data
- Stay up to date on event technologies and implement when appropriate
- Identify best practices and efficiencies and implement across all global tradeshows and events
- Full ownership and oversite of Avigilon’s Global Tradeshow and Events Program, including affiliated companies.
- Working closely with the regional event specialists to ensure events are successfully executed on time and within budget.
- Full ownership and oversite of the internal spend tracker, ensuring it is up to date daily with spend
- Working closely with finance on reporting for all spend
- Ensure everything relevant to the event has been ordered, processed, shipped, organized and available while you are onsite.
- Carrying out all pre and post project administration (registrations, hotels, etc.)
- Create emails/memos/presentations to communicate event information to various teams
- Host Tradeshow planning meetings with all key stakeholders 3 months prior to all tier 1 Tradeshows this includes product management, marketing, product marketing, sales, etc.
- Ensure Avigilon website is up to date with events
- Analyze and monitor all event campaigns in salesforce.com
- Obtain lead data within 48 hours of event
- Communicate Salesforce campaign to regional sales team following an internal process
- Host post-mortem meetings with key stakeholders
- Creation of event report to Sr. Manager, Global Tradeshows, Events and Regional Marketing
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, technology or relevant field of study is preferred
- 5+ years of proven experience executing mid-large scale events at a fast paced company
- You’re a do’er and love taking full ownership of our work (you hold yourself accountable)
- Valid passport and ability to travel globally (You have the case of the travel bug! Up to 40% anticipated travel in this role)
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Has knowledge and can navigate and use Salesforce comfortably
- Proficient in using G-suite and Microsoft office
- Ability to work events outside of company’s typical business hours
- Attention to detail, ability to prioritize and a strong sense of organization and project management is a MUST
- Positive attitude with the ability to rally team members towards a common goal
- Proven ability to meet deadlines without sacrificing the event and staying within budget