Regional Marketing Specialist, North America
Avigilon is helping solve some of the biggest challenges around safety and physical security by
developing advanced artificial intelligence (AI) technologies and products that are used to help keep
people, businesses and cities around the world safer. Avigilon, a Motorola Solutions company, designs,
develops and manufactures advanced AI, video analytics, network video management software and
hardware, surveillance cameras and access control solutions that help change the way people interact
with their security systems.
We are looking for a dynamic, self-starting Regional Marketing Specialist with a driven work ethic who can fit into a collaborative, can-do and results-oriented work culture. The ideal candidate will have proven experience creating and implementing regional marketing programs.
This position requires strong marketing and business acumen to develop and execute innovative marketing programs that support the overall sales and business development strategy within a region. An analytical mind and capability to create marketing assets tailored to North America and can adjust to the market in a timely fashion.
Reporting into the Regional Marketing Manager, North America the Regional Marketing Specialist will support and develop various marketing and sales enablement activities tailored to North America. They will work closely with the entire marketing department, channel partners, sales teams, existing customers and business development team to administer, improve and execute high-impact marketing programs to support brand awareness, lead generation, sales enablement and channel enablement.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assist with integrated marketing plans to drive brand awareness, lead generation and lead nurturing. This includes webinars, case studies, digital marketing, print and digital advertising, tradeshows and events.
- Share ideas, strategize and assist in the creation of go-to-market and product launch strategies.
- Assist in the production of region-specific marketing content, collateral and presentations.
- Support brand and advertising initiatives.
- Become a point of contact for the North American sales team and coordinate marketing requests and sales enablement activities.
- Own reporting on individual marketing activities by tracking key metrics.
- Track and report on ROI from marketing initiatives using Salesforce.
- Develop and maintain close relationships with channel partners to help drive marketing initiatives.
- Work across teams including Communications, Marketing Creative, Product Marketing, Motorola North America Marketing, Business Development and Sales Teams.
- Maintain the North American marketing calendar.
- Reports directly to Regional Marketing Manager, North America.
- BBA or BCOM in marketing, communications or related area of study required.
- 2-3 years marketing experience working for a B2B technology company - background working with channel partners, internal sales and creative teams is a plus.
- Proven experience driving lead generation campaigns.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and G Suite.
- Self-starter, dependable, detail oriented and organized.
- Ability to meet deadlines, handle multiple tasks and work in fast-paced environment.
- Strong written, verbal and presentation communication skills required.
- A team player who collaborates and has strong people skills.
- Ability to maintain flexibility and a positive attitude while performing in a fast-paced environment.
- Valid Passport. Occasional travel may be required.