Regional Marketing Manager – EMEA
Avigilon is helping solve some of the biggest challenges around safety and physical security by developing advanced artificial intelligence (AI) technologies and products that are used to help keep people, businesses and cities around the world safer. Avigilon, a Motorola Solutions company, designs, develops and manufactures advanced AI, video analytics, network video management software and hardware, surveillance cameras and access control solutions that help change the way people interact with their security systems.
We are looking for a dynamic, self-starting Regional Marketing Manager with a driven work ethic who can fit into a collaborative, can-do and results-oriented work culture. The ideal candidate will have proven experience developing and implementing regional marketing programs and strategies.
Reporting into our Sr. Manager, Global Events & Regional Marketing Manager, the Regional Marketing Manager will support the global marketing team in extending and expanding Avigilon’s regional marketing activities. He/she will work closely with the entire marketing department, sales teams, existing customers, business development representatives, sales operations and enablement teams to administer, improve and execute high-impact marketing programs to support reseller recruitment, demand generation, and reseller motivation.
- Develop integrated marketing strategies which drive brand awareness, lead generation and lead nurturing for the EMEA (Europe, the Middle East and Africa) region. This includes strategy for webinars, case studies, digital marketing, print and digital advertising, tradeshows and events.
- Strategize and assist in the creation of go-to-market and product launch strategies. This includes localizing campaign assets for different audiences.
- Assess all regional marketing opportunities (traditional/non-traditional) and help identify key strategic opportunities.
- Produce and localize region-specific marketing content, collateral and presentations.
- Analyse and evaluate the effectiveness of current marketing programs.
- Own reporting on individual marketing activities by tracking key metrics.
- Track and report on ROI from marketing initiatives using Salesforce.
- Maintains EMEA marketing calendar.
- Work collaboratively across teams including Communications, Marketing Creative, Digital Marketing, Product Marketing, Motorola Marketing, Business Development and Sales Teams.
- Share best practices with regional marketing peers.
- Serve as a key strategic contact and in-field support for the EMEA sales team and coordinate marketing requests and sales enablement activities. Understands and communicates regional needs and differences to the global marketing team.
- Develop and maintain relationships with Avigilon sales leadership, top customers, distributors and channel partners to help drive marketing initiatives.
- BBA or BCOM in marketing, communication, business or a related area of study required
- 5+ years’ experience creating, implementing, and managing regional marketing strategies
- 2-3 years marketing experience working for a B2B technology company - background working with channel partners, internal sales and creative teams is a plus
- 2-3 years experience in EMEA marketing is a plus
- Working knowledge and experience with digital marketing is a plus
- Proven experience developing regional marketing strategies and lead generation campaigns
- Resourceful, self-starter, dependable and organized
- Ability to meet deadlines, handle multiple tasks and work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong time management skills: ability to plan, prioritize, organize and execute
- Strong written, verbal and presentation communication skills required
- Ability to anticipate problems and plan contingencies
- Strong collaboration and people skills
- Has a flexible approach; can work at a fast pace and adjust to changes easily.
- Valid Passport, occasional travel is required (about 20%)
Perks and Benefits:
As a full-time employee at Avigilon, you are eligible to receive a comprehensive benefits package which includes MSP, extended health, dental, medical insurance while travelling, and the opportunity to participate in the Employee Share Purchase Plan (ESPP). You will also receive a health spending account to cover additional healthcare costs, such as vision care, RMT and chiropractor visits.